What deposit methods does PrizePicks offer?
- Visa Credit or Debit Cards (not including prepaid gift cards)
- Discover Credit or Debit Cards (not including prepaid cards)
- Instant Bank Transfer
- PayPal (bank link or existing account balance only)
You can find step-by-step instruction for each method here: https://www.prizepicks.com/resources/how-to-deposit-on-prizepicks
Why was my deposit not accepted?
If your deposit was not accepted, you should have received a notification with more information. However, some of the most common reasons a deposit would be not accepted are:
- You made a mistake when inputting your card or account information.
Please try to enter your information again and double-check everything before you submit it.
- You are in an ineligible state.
You can find the list of eligible states in the “Eligibility” section.
- The deposit method you tried to use is not currently accepted (Ex. Mastercard/American Express/Prepaid gift cards).
Please try again with one of the methods listed in the section above.
- You have met your limit for how many times you can deposit in a specific timeframe.
You can request a velocity limit increase by reaching out to Live Support.
- The name on your deposit method does not match the name on your account.
The name on any card or bank account must match the name on your account. If it does not, we can not process the deposit and may open up an investigation into your account for security reasons.
6. The payment method is already associated with another account.
PrizePicks will not accept any deposits in which the card is connected to another account. Deposits associated with another account will be rejected and your bank will allocate these funds to your bank account once deemed unclaimed. This timeframe for the bank to reclaim funds varies bank-to-bank.
Why did the money leave my bank account even though my deposit did not go through?
In some cases, your deposit may be rejected after the money has already left your bank account. Once these funds go unclaimed, your bank will allocate the funds back to your bank account. This usually takes 1-3 days to occur, although the timeframe will vary depending on your bank.
How many payment methods can I have associated with my PrizePicks account? You are only allowed to have up to two (2) credit cards and one (1) PayPal account associated with their PrizePicks account.
How do I remove or replace payment methods associated with my PrizePicks account?
You can not remove payment methods until you have been a PrizePicks Member for at least 60 days. After 60 days, you can message into Live Support to remove credit or debit cards.
You may request that a previously provided method of payment is removed from your account no more than once (1) in any calendar month, and no more than five (5) times over any twelve-month span.